Tuesday 10 December 2013

Statement Jewels

These beauties are a current obsession of mine. I love the way they add that level of sophistication and extra umph to any oufit. It's kinda like pairing your outfit with that awesome shoe.

For months I have been eyeing this stunning statement necklace from Zara . From time to time I would stare at it on the website telling myself that for Christmas I will get it.

ZARA - WOMAN - STONES AND FLOWER NECKLACE
Photo credit: Zara.com
I recently made the decision to purchase it and just when I was going through the ordering process I saw it ! Out of stock! Sigh ..... I checked back a few days later and they took it off the site ! I guess it was not meant to be . Better luck to me next time I guess.

Anyway, coming back to topic now , when and if you do decide to wear these lovely baubles , my general rule of thumb is choose one item per outfit. Like , if you're doing a statement necklace with your outfit do that alone . Same with statement earrings.

Emerald Envy          Statement earrings + peter pan collar
Photo credit : Pinterest

Aren't they gorgeous! They can be on the pricey side but I think it's worth the investment. What are your favourite stores or websites to shop for these amazing baubles? 




No comments:

Post a Comment