Wednesday 19 March 2014

DIY : Lip Scrub

Recently, I've been out there looking for a great lip scrub. I wanted something that was exfoliating but yet moisturizing at the same time. There are some really good products out there with natural ingredients that I feel would get the job done without doing damage to my lips. However, they are so expensive! I don't get it.
On closer look at the ingredients I realized I had all of them at home. So I went home, made it and is totally happy with the outcome. I wanted to share this quick and easy DIY with you.

All you are going to need is
  • 100% organic coconut oil
  • brown sugar 
  • olive oil
  • container to put your product in
Depending on the size of your container you are going to measure the same amount of each ingredient and mix it to form a chunky paste. Don't mix too much because you don't want to dissolve the sugar. If it is beginning to dissolve just add some more sugar. 

Easy enough right ?

Check this video out for a quick tutorial.


Enjoy! Feel free to leave comments to let me know how this works for you. I swear by it.



No comments:

Post a Comment